Thursday, December 27, 2012

Euclid??? You Have To Be Kidding Me!!!

1) While I am against repealing the 2nd amendment I am for muzzling the idiots in charge of the NRA. Idiot NRA mouthpiece, Wayne Lapierre, says that we should have more 'good guys' with guns. Let us take a look at why that will not work. Earlier this year a poor soul, Travon Martin, was walking home armed only with some Skittles and an ice tea. Supposed armed good guy George Zimmerman stalked this young man and confronted him. It is obvious that poor Travon probably thought he was being robbed and tried to protect himself so 'good guy', George Zimmerman shot him dead. I take it that this is exactly what the NRA wants, to see....more Skittles packing people eliminated to protect the good citizens of this country. In my eyes George Zimmerman deserves the death penalty. He took a life so he should pay with his so warm up old Sparky and give this so called 'good guy' the shock of his lifetime. He had no business taking the law into his own hands, especially after the 911 operator warned him to stay away.
2) Now for something that borders on the absolute ridiculous. It seems that Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik (ABB) is not happy with the conditions in his prison. (Why this guy is still breathing is beyond me). ABB wrote a 27 page letter to prison officials saying that there are limits to what a person can take. This man killed 77 people in twin attacks last year and was only given a 21 year sentence. This guy is an absolute nut case and will do it again if he ever sees the light of day. The sentence did indicate that it could be extended if ABB is still considered a threat. 21 years..That is about three and a half months for each life he took. Sounds fair, doesn't it? I really do not care what kind of prison conditions this guy is 'suffering' through but the only thing I can say is that they are not harsh enough.
3) My heart goes out to the families of the West Webster New York firefighters that were attacked by another nutcase named Spengler. Two were killed and two were seriously injured. These men were only trying to do their jobs and put out a fire but were attacked as they were approaching the fire. Spengler was a convicted felon and should not have been in the possession of firearms but he was. The law was in place but this type of gun control had no effect as he obtained these weapons. The ATF knows where they came from but are not saying at this time. At least Spengler took his own life.
Oh man this is one dreary blog so let me try to end on a better note;
A) If anyone happens to get 'rear ended' in San Francisco will Cellino and Barnes take the case???
B) Is there anyone more annoying than that cashier in a certain commercial that tells the woman buying the over sized doll house to have a "super sparkly day"? That phrase is so annoying that I put it in my out of office assistant message at work so I can be annoying without being annoying. If you know what I mean.
C) There is no truth to the rumor, after careful research by your King's crack team, that ex-Congressman Eric "Tickle me" Massa is trying to become the new voice of the Sesame Street character Elmo.
D) Facebook is becoming more and more annoying lately. It seems now that when you 'like' something that invitations to like the same crappola is sent to all of that person's friends. Why is this happening? I could care less if Mary Jane Rottencrotch likes Samsung Mobile. Why do I have this pop on my feed asking me to like it too? This is so moronic! And the continued harassment by certain friends to 'repost' something to show that you care. I care...I just do not care to repost, even for an hour so stop it!!!! Feel free to repost this blog if you care.
E) What is with the Weather Channels naming of winter storms now? The Kingdom of Moronica just got buried by a storm name Euclid. Euclid?!!? Are you telling me that is the best "E" name you can come up with? The "B' and "C" names were great, Brutus and Caesar, but Euclid??? Leave the naming of storms to hurricanes and just let the winter storms be the un-named pain in the asses that they should be. It sounds very lame to say that Euclid kicked my ass.
F) I think that the ruler that they use at the Rochester International Airport to measure the snow depth to give us the 'official' tally for the storm must be broken. The official amount was 10.6 inches per the weather service there. My eyes and aching back can attest that it was definitely much more than that. Also, if you happen to drive by Moronica you can see the new snow cave that I have in place of my driveway. It may be time for your King to upgrade his snow removal equipment. I have an official Lollipop Guild snow blower so maybe it is time to get the Godzilla model to replace it.
Well that is enough garbage from Moronica today. This is your King wishing you to have a super sparkly day!!

No comments: