Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Thoughts from your Favorite King

1) Thank goodness the election season is finally over. No more commercials. No more mailings. No more of listening to one candidate telling us how bad the other one is. I hope that in the next few hours we find out that we New Yorkers have flushed that toilet known as Albany and all of the little previously elected turds that have resided there are having their asses swirling down the drain. Everyone needs to go. Only a boob would vote for returning anyone back into Albany after the past couple of years of garbage. In my district I only had one choice for my Assemblyman and, since I cannot stand the fool, I left his little circle blank and did not cast my vote for him. I should have written in Santa as we probably would have had a better job done.
2) While the Bills have been more entertaining lately they still blow. Poor Chan Gailey has nothing to work with on defense and not much more on offense. They would need to have about 15 picks in next year's first round to become competitive anytime soon. But, glutton for punishment that I am, I still watch them, hoping that a miracle happens and they win that first game. Until then I keep picking their opponent in my survivor pool #2. Figures in pool #1 the first time I deviate from picking their opponent I get boned. (Thanks to Carson Palmer handing the game to Tampa Bay...the louse)
3) Well your King is back on the lanes again. I have been remarkably consistent as my series scores have ranged from 595 to 635 for the year. I just have a feeling one week soon I will explode like Mount Merapi and have a big 700 series but only time will tell. The conditions are much better this year but the bowling is way to slow. I like to keep a good pace but when you have to wait and wait until its your turn again because people are flapping yaps, on their cell, or hiding in the doorway smoking its enough to drive you batty.
4) There should be a law passed that anyone who is participating in an anti- Tea Party rally next to tea partiers must be forced to wear a hockey helmet so that when you get your head stomped on you are protected from getting hurt. And another law that forbids Tea Partiers from wearing baseball cleats when stomping....just in case they are coming from their ball game to a rally.
5) I see that 'witch' (LOL) Christine O'Donnell has lost in her bid for the senate seat vacated by 'Mr. Mouth' Joe Biden when he became the Vice President. The GOP lost a slam dunk win when the voted for her in the primary of her foe Mr. Castle. Also it looks like Vince McMahon will have his wife back running the WWE after she got spanked in Connecticut trying to become a senator. Maybe she can return to the airwaves on RAW and get RKO'd by Randy Orton or maybe even she can join the Nexus, like your King has, and see what happens being in that group. Only Vince knows what is going to happen next.
6) One bit of good news is that I have taken Moronica off the real estate market. Your King's campaign to keep Moronica where it is has been successful so far(I just do not want to take a financial bath selling this place). The Real Estate market blows and I may be here for quite the while. I really do not mind but I won't be going on any expensive trips anytime soon. The Moronican budget is balanced for the moment but anything unforeseen and I am 'scarewwwed".
Time for me to head back to the couch as 'Mantracker' is on. I need to be at this more often to see who I can irritate out there in the real world. Moronica needs to be heard from more often than once in a blue moon. I will be mumbling and grumbling again soon. Until then stay thirsty my friends!!!

No comments: