Saturday, March 7, 2009

Shopping Carts

King Dinglefritz's royal mutt needed a large bag of food bought for her today so I went to the local Wegmans to purchase it. Now the question is, why is it every time I grab a shopping cart there there is always one wheel that is either designed to spin around or wobble causing the entire cart to feel like it has Parkinson's Disease? (Dare I even mention the wheel that just plain does not move at all) This cart I grabbed today had the best of both worlds. It had a shaky wheel and the wheel also spun round and round. Watching it spin made me dizzy(much dizzier than I already naturally am). Who is the moronic genius that designed this modern day devise of sheer and utter torture? I would rather be water boarded than to grab any store's shopping cart and walk around the store with it. After I was done shopping I still had the shakes long after I returned the cart to the cart deposit rack. It was so bad I thought I was coming down with first stage Parkinson's while driving home. If someone can please give me the name of the moronic genius that invented the shopping cart whirrly wheel he or she will be immediately inducted into the MHOF. The Marquis De Sade would have been proud of this person. Just think of the info the CIA could obtain if they used this device down in Guantanamo Bay and the public outrage that would occur if the public found out about it. I am certain the KGB must have been involved in the development of the shopping cart wheel as it has such a simple, yet intelligent design, an obvious hallmark of Russian craftsmanship.

No comments: