Tuesday, June 30, 2009

King vs. Weather

I want to personally apologize to everyone in my Kingdom, my golfing buddies and all of the people in 'The Asylum' for the bad weather that I am sure I am the root cause of. In my previous entry I noted that I have returned to playing golf. While I was away from golf the weather during the past few summers have been decidedly nice. Now that I am back the weather sucks. There has to be a direct correlation to my return to golf and this stinky weather. Only a fool cannot see this. Extra proof of this is I have rounds of golf scheduled for both days this weekend so Mother Nature is really letting us have it this week. As I am writing this I can hear an oncoming thunder boomer getting ready to drench us. My back yard has become a swamp. Did I say swamp??? I meant lake. The creek that runs next to my yard is now a moat. It is now high enough for me to use my kayak in. My grass sets weekly records in growth that a farmer would envy. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!
Its too bad we cannot send some of this crap to where they really need the rain as I think we have had more than our fair share.
Its too bad I cannot blame Kevin Williams for this as he is Moronica's official weather whipping boy. Oh what the hell, maybe I will anyway and issue a royal decree for his head...well maybe that IS a little rough. Maybe I will just have his little weather computer controller smashed instead. Then again maybe we can make him a sacrifice to the weather gods so they will let us dry out. If anyone has any better ideas please let your King know as I am open to any idea that may dry us out.
Once again I offer my royal apology for the weather but I am not quitting golf again, at least not until I win.

No comments: