Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mumblings from your Monarch

1) Your King took January off to relax his mind and gear up for a new blogging season. There is plenty to write about. NY State Senator Jim Alesi comes to mind as a prime idiot..I mean example. Being in the NY State Government disqualifies him from being enshrined into my MHOF, as I will not allow any individual representative to contaminate the honored individuals the have been inducted, but I will give him an honorable mention anyways. Besides I have already inducted the NY State Senate as a whole. He will get his deserved write up in time.
2) Your King was out of the country on a goodwill trip to Northern Africa this past January, specifically to Tunisia and Egypt. We all now see how well that went. I think I will stay home for a while.
3) I hate this climate. At present it is snowing like a banshee outside. My back aches and my left thumb has tendinitis from shoveling the white crap. At least it looks like there will be enough to run the royal blower this time. I hope we have the season that we had last year when it stopped snowing at the end of February and March was snow free. We deserve it but I have a feeling we will have a late spring this year. Some dumb upper level high pressure has planted its ass over Greenland and refuses to budge thereby putting us in the freezer. Ugh.
4) Thank goodness that blowhard Rex Ryan and his band of idiots, the NY Jets, did not make it to the Super Bowl. I can just imagine the sideshows there would have been with their big mouths running full tilt. It is not often I root for Pittsburgh but I thank them for disposing of them. Now they can make me even happier by losing to the Green Bay Packers. Go Pack!!
5) The Royal Mutt payed a visit to Moronica a couple of weeks ago for the first time in six months. It was like she never left as she remembered all of her boundaries and the little games she loved to play. She even remembered me. She is a brilliant dog who I miss greatly. Too bad she now resides with the Burger Queen.
6) With the Moronican Treasury being as depleted as it is, I wonder why, your King as worked hard in the royal kitchen refining his elaborate skills. Two weeks ago it was spaghetti sauce, today it was chili. Both turned out absolutely delicious. Just cannot go out like I used to but I do enjoy my efforts in the kitchen. It is like crafting a work of art, each dish a masterpiece in its own right.
7) Of course, for the first time in ages as I am trying to write this nonsense, the Sabres decide to go on a scoring binge. You know full well the moment I stop this and go back to watching the game full time they will not score another goal. I may as well see if I am right. I will let you know as I wish all of you a pleasant evening. Stay warm and dry my friends.
Your Royal Monarch Dinglefritz, King of Moronica.

No comments: