Monday, October 3, 2011

Scientists Report Discovery of Gay Squid

Yes, In Sunday's Buffalo News Science section it was reported that scientists have found a male squid species that likes to mate with fellow males. The squid in question is called the Octopoteuthis deletron. It is a deep seas species found in the eastern Pacific and they are noted as being difficult to find as they like living in the world of little light, usually withing sea closets. Males of this genus, when exited by a fellow male squid, use their long terminal organ to transfer a complex packet of squid giz onto their fellow male's body with the packets remaining attached, once used, to it's partners body providing evidence of mating. Scientists say that it is obvious that when male squids of this genus play tentacles with each other they start getting hot for each other and cannot help themselves when their terminal organ starts getting excited. The only logical conclusion is that the males of this genus are mainly gay.
Our favorite radio personality, Rush Limbaugh, chimed in with his two cents worth about this earlier. He said, in other words, "I always knew that certain sponges and starfish were probably gay but I never would have suspected squid being gay. I can only blame the Obama regime for ending the 'don't ask, don't squeeze' policy for squid. Now when I go out into the ocean for a swim and I feel a tentacle I just hope that when I get out of the water I do not see a complex packet attached to me." He also later stated "That I, being the Conservative Pillar of Society, can only say that a good Octopoteuthis deletron is calamari."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it Squid Magin LOL!!

King Dinglefritz's Blog of Moronica said...

OMG!!! Now that name is a blast from the past. Wonder if the Squid is still bowling. He was a piece of work on the lanes!! Maiden Lanes closed just to get rid of him.