Saturday, April 23, 2011

Royal Droppings

1) I was watching the Sabre's playoff games and a commercial I saw gave me quite the chuckle. It was a commercial for Independent Health and it featured a special kind of treatment. It was called the 'Red Shirt Treatment', and anyone being a fan of Star Trek, would have a laugh at this. We all know that if you were a 'red shirt' on one of Captain Kirk's landing parties your chances of returning to the ship were pretty remote. This leads me to believe that this "Red Shirt Treatment" of Independent Health may be part of the so called death panels that Sarah Palin was talking about. To me the red shirt means that you have a trip to visit the coroner on your upcoming schedule. I think I will pass on that treatment.
2) OK, since the New York State electorate pretty much voted back in the same batch of knuckleheads that has screwed up this state lately I do not find it hard to believe that they are now knocking heads on two very difficult decisions. The decisions that must be reached will have deep implications into the future of New York State. The two decisions are: Will it either be Corn or Onions as the state vegetable and what will the official state dog be. Man, I cannot think of anything that they can be doing that would take priority over these tough decisions. I just hope that the semi-bipartisanship that resulted in an on time budget, for once, comes into play here. I would hate to see the government of New York State held in a long deadlock whilst the two parties wrangle over these choices. Only in New York State.
3) They helicoptered in a prisoner from some woe begone prison in Greene County a few days ago to Strong Hospital. Mr. Kenneth Piker, raper and sodomizer of a 13 year old girl, needs a heart transplant. I say let him die and reduce the surplus, useless population.
4) While the treasury of Moronica still has not returned to pre-Queen levels your King has decided to take a vacation. Sometime in the future, at a time to be determined, I will be off to Myrtle Beach to rest and relax at a seaside resort soaking up some much deserved sun. The clubs will be with me so maybe I can leave a few divots there as a reminder of my visit. With this cold and rainy spring your King has gone stir crazy and needs to get out of Dodge for a week. I will give you a report of my trip upon my return.
Well, this is enough baloney for today. It is actually quite nice out but, I need a snorkel to go out into my back yard. This is your King wishing you a pleasant day.

No comments: