Saturday, April 23, 2011

Your King Gets Snubbed Again

I fully expected that I would be holed up somewhere in London today awaiting the festivities of the upcoming Royal Wedding. You see, as King of the monarchy of Moronica, I fully expected to get an invitation to the Royal Wedding. You would think that in this day and age we monarchs would stick together and invite each other to our royal shindigs. Well, I kept checking my mail for the last couple of months and the box was continually devoid of said invitation. I find it hard to believe that they would not invite me to this occasion. I even checked with the USPS to see if there was an issue and they said they had no record of anything like that being addressed to the Kingdom. So you can see my frustration as to being, probably, the only royal figure not invited to this festive occasion. My monarchy may be small but it should not be ignored and that irks me. I hope it rains on their parade tomorrow. It has most certainly rained enough here.

No comments: