Friday, August 14, 2009

The Philadelphia Eagles Sink to a New Low

In my last blog I stated that the team that signed dog killer Michael Vick would become hated team number one in the Kingdom of Moronica. Well the Philadelphia Eagles have done just that. I would have preferred that New England sign him so I could hate them even more but, lo and behold, they didn't. For Philadelphia to drop below Bill Belichek's band of thugs in my scale of hated football teams is amazing as I always was relatively neutral towards the Eagles. I neither liked or hated them. They are now despised by your King as they now have one of the most reviled persons ever to play this game on their roster. I cannot believe that I will be rooting for Washington and even, OMG dare I even say Dallas to beat them?? You bet I will. Go Tony Romo!!!
Michael Vick will NEVER be granted a visa to enter my Kingdom as I consider him persona non Grata. He is a loser and he will always remain a loser. I can see through his fake remorse. The crocodile tears were impressive. My god, I would put on a big show of remorse too after I lost my ten million dollar a year job due to major stupidity. The Atlanta Falcons were smart in jettisoning this human dead weight. I am usually all in favor of people getting a second chance but not this dork. It will be interesting to see what kind of reception the fans of Philadelphia will give him. Hey, these are the same fans that booed and threw snowballs at Santa Claus so they should give this clod an even worse treatment. I hope they give that twit a major league cold shoulder and I hope and pray the Philly fans do not let me down.
I wish the Philadelphia Eagles the worst of luck this year. I hope beyond hope that they pull a Detroit Lion this season but, alas, they are too good to do that. Maybe Vick will get a toe spasm and end up being out for the year. We can only hope. Maybe, with luck he will get bitten by a dog. Wouldn't that be justice? What he did was cold and calculated as he planned it out and bankrolled it. Playing in the NFL is a privilege, not a right, and he should never have been allowed back into the league. Michael Vick should be sent to Mars on the next ship sent there since there are no dogs there for him to abuse.. As King I say..So let it be written...so let it be done!

No comments: