Monday, August 24, 2009

Your King Hopes for a Quick Return to Form by Repoman

If you have read my profile you know that I follow Repoman's pontifications in his blog. Repoman has been very quiet lately much to my dismay as I do find his writings highly entertaining. Rumor has it that he has tendinitis in his typing finger and cannot type in great length. I had the same thing a few months ago and had to take some time off as all my royal physician would tell me to do was to rest, ice and elevate my finger. It WAS quite painful and after a time it healed, though I can now tell with my finger when it is going to rain. Please hurry back Repoman...Your public, and King Dinglefritz, awaits!
Speaking of pain in a joint how about that big toe of T.O.'s? Here I am trying to find SOME entertainment value in preseason football and the guy I want to see has a boo boo in his big toe. I guess it does not matter how chiseled you are you can still get that dreaded big toe boo boo. Its a shame that he had to miss almost two weeks of training camp. I am sure he would be the first to 'admit' it.
Also, speaking of something that caused me extreme pain this past Saturday evening, how about the play of the first string offense and defense for the Buffalo Bills against the Green Bay Fudgepackers? eh, eh?? I really wanted to watch the game but, since I ran out of Pepto Bismol by the end of the first quarter I had to turn the channel to watch some Mexican soccer. If that is the best that Mr. Mind's first stringers can do against a team that went 6-10 last year oh woe for us as it will be a long season. Mr. Mind is proving, once again, that this league overwhelms him as a coach. He may be a nice guy but where do nice guys finish? Vince Lumbago,I mean Lombardi, was not a nice guy and where did his teams finish? His team won the first two Super Bowls. The only thing super about any bowl that Mr. Mind will get near is if it is filled with Cap'n Crunch(hopefully with Crunch Berries).
Things I need answers for:
1) Why does every time the Cleveland Indians trade a pitcher he starts winning BIG with his new team?
2) Why does the NY State DOT always seem to have to work on the same patches of expressway every few years? Can't they fix it right the first time?
3) Why is it that WWE wrestling is always ten times more entertaining when Mr. Vince McMahon is in the ring instead of his highly paid stooges? I watched the first 1/2 hour if it tonight and laughed and laughed and did not see a stitch of wrestling.
4) Why does Prince Spoiled Brat the First keep eating my TV dinners that I save for emergencies? The Queen has a new kitchen but I think that she is allergic to it.
5) Why do the birds go on singing? Why does the sea rush to shore?
6) Why does my royal mutt wait until the last five minutes of the show I have been watching to start wanting to play with me? Heaven forbid I try to read a newspaper with her around.
7) Do companies actually believe if they put an utterly moronic commercial on TV we are going to rush out and buy their product? Oh, that's right! We are the same idiots that keep voting the same people into the NY State government. I can now see their point. I apologize for this question.
That's it. I am sorry for boring you tonight. Have a Happy!

No comments: