Tuesday, October 6, 2009

King Dinglefritz Signs Royal Order to Send Mr. Mind into Exile

I could not stand it anymore, so much in fact that I turned the station to watch the Broncos - Cowboys football game, that I had to do something. Your King has signed a Royal Order hereby ordering that Ralph Wilson send Mr. Mind into exile. I hear Elba is nice this time of year. I have never, well maybe not for a long time, seen a performance by the Bills as sickly as the one this past Sunday versus a depleted Miami team. Watching Mr. Mind on the sideline was like watching paint dry. Hey, did anyone see him breathing? Maybe he is a zombie and that would not surprise me one bit if he was as the Bills played like zombies Sunday and teams are often a reflection of their coach. The cameras would switch to him after a bad play and he just stood there, like a stinking statue, frozen in time. AND, to top it all, he is getting three million dollars a year for this. Imhotep, the Mummy, could probably do a better job coaching the team. At least he has a real mean streak in him.
The Royal Order states that as of the moment that it arrives into Ralph Wilson's possession that Mr. Mind be immediately exiled out of Buffalo. Mr. Mind shall then issue personal refunds to all Buffalo season ticket holders. Mr. Mind is not to set foot in Western New York for a period not less than forty years. Mr. Mind is also to provide funds for medical treatment to all people that required it after being made sick by the Bills performance on Sunday. I will take advantage of that one.
Your King demands change. Your King demands a team that is worthy of the fans in Western New York - the best fans in the country! Whether Ralph Wilson abides by my Royal Order is questionable as for it to be completely valid Buffalo would have to be part of the Kingdom of Moronica which would put them under my rule. While some people would probably agree that the Bills would qualify as being highly moronic it does not make them citizens of Moronica which would make my Royal Order mandatory, and that is a bloody shame. I have also signed an addendum to the order in which Mr. Mind is not to be allowed into my Kingdom, at least I can enforce that. The penalty for a violation into Moronican territory by Mr. Mind would be that he would be duct taped to a chair and forced to watch episodes of Caveman.
Trent Edwards stinks, the offensive line stank and the defense just plain stunk. Has anyone seen the first round pick Aaron Maybin play? I think he has been on the field but he must have a personal Romulan cloaking device as nobody can see him. The run defense is like bad Swiss Cheese. The passing game is non-existent and the running game is not too good either.
Can anyone turn around this mess? There is some talent on the team but the leadership up top is missing. They need to clean house big time starting with getting a new GM who would then hire good football people. I can think of three coaches right off the bat that could possibly help but will Ralph want to pay them....probably not. It is now tee minus twelve games until Mr. Mind is officially launched. I have looked at the Bill's schedule and I cannot see them being any better than 3-13 and that is pushing it. Can they beat Cleveland and Kansas City? Probably not the way they are playing right now and those are the two remaining games that I put into their win column. I can see Cleveland beating them, I really do which would make the Bills 2-14 as I think they can still beat KC.
Let us hope that Ralph sees the wisdom of my Royal Order and heeds it's terms. The Royal Order looks after the best interests of the fans of the team. No zombie can be allowed to continue to 'run' this team. Zombies are scary and so are the Bills prospects for the remainder of this season. They players say they love Mr. Mind but they do not play like it. Mr. Mind has had one winning season in his many years of being a head coach and he has not earned his keep here. The Royal Order has been written...so let it be done.
This is your King, and an avid Bills fan, saying thats the way it is this fifth day of October, 2009. Goodnight.

1 comment:

repoman said...

Maybin, who is Maybin? The first round pick? The big, impact player? Yikes!