Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wings, Kings and Other Mundane Things

1) The Royal Mutt must have been upset with me today as I took her to the vet yesterday. She got her shots and other things and her exam was perfect, However, payback was tonight. Within a span of fifteen minutes she managed to pop me in my left eye and squash the 'crown jewels'. I think she is pretty proud of herself.
2) The Bills suck!
3) Rush Limbaugh is getting to be pretty amusing. He offended black players with his comment on Donovan McNabb four years ago and now wonders why the black players will not have anything to do with the team he was interested in buying with a group of investors. He has since been booted from that group. Now really Rush, did you expect to be greeted into the NFL family by a parade of happiness? He is even reaching by saying the president is getting involved with the situation that resulted in his expulsion. This guy is delusional and yet he captivates a considerable number of people in this country. To each his own I guess.
4) The Bills Reek!
5) It is amazing the crap that Senator McConnell of Kentucky is spouting. He has told members of his party to stay in line and not vote for the Health Care Bill as he does not want to help the president gain a major victory. While this bill is nowhere near perfect it is a start. I like Senator Olympia Snowe's idea where if the private insurance companies start raising their rates after a period of time then a government option may be palatable. Maybe the threat of it will keep them in line. Who knows.
6) The Bills Blow!
7) The King celebrated his 51st birthday at home yesterday. Complete peace, quiet and serenity was the much needed present that I gave to myself. I wanted to golf but the weather sucked. I at least made the Queen happy by putting up the Halloween decorations. My Queen's happiness means more to me than anything and it was nice to put a smile on her face.
8) The Bills Stink!.
I guess that is all I can think of tonight. Nothing of note but just a bunch of crappola. Have a nice evening!
PS: Rumor has it that Santa has escaped from his room at Bellvue and is now back at the North Pole. I know he is busy now but maybe, just maybe, we can squeeze in a call to him and get his side of the White House adventure soon.

No comments: