Sunday, October 11, 2009

King Dinglefritz Throws Away Three Hours of his Life

This afternoon I had the misfortune of watching the Buffalo Bills play the Cleveland Browns. Watching this game was like getting a colonoscopy without getting the la-la juice injection. The final score was 6-3 and that score was very indicative of the excitement generated by both wretched teams. How I could have sat through three hours of this mess is beyond me. Players on both teams should have been arrested for impersonating actual NFL players. There should have been an announcement run during the game that said "any resemblance between these players and real NFL players living or dead is strictly a coincidence".
Buffalo's Linebacking corps now has three players starting that would not be starting for any other team in the NFL. The Bills were always looking for someone to replace Keith Ellison and now is is the veteran of the group thanks to, what looks like, two season ending injuries to his line mates. The Bills should call in a MASH unit and have them set up shop at the stadium during the game with the injuries that they have been getting. Stinky players are getting replaced by stinkier players and that is NOT good.
Getting back to the three hours of torture, I cannot imagine a game being played any more poorly by both teams. It is a shame that someone had to win and it would have been perfect justice if this 'game' ended in a tie. Roscoe Parrish played like a total dog as he pretty much, singlehandedly, gave Cleveland the game. His handling of the punt with five minutes left in the fourth quarter was classic moronica. I swear it looked like he deliberately muffed it so they would not have to play any overtime. Ugh! Now, looking at the score you may say that both defenses played great and that is truly not the case as both offenses were totally inept. For crying out loud Cleveland's quarterback threw for only 23 yards for the entire game and that is a new record low for that franchise. It was not because of the Bill's 'great' defense as it was more to do with his receivers playing fumble fingers with his passes or they were totally off their target. For a while it looked like T.O. was actually going to be part of the offense today in the first half as he made four quick catches but he was forgotten again in the second half as Captain Checkdown, Trent Edwards, was true to form in the second half. Even his check down passes were horrible. Lee Evans should write a book that is entitled "The Invisible Receiver" as he was again completely forgotten. Mr. Mind looked frozen in time again every time the camera would be focused on him. Obviously Ralph ignored the Royal Order that I signed this past week and did not exile him. Maybe he will see the light after this past game that his team is horrible and Mr. Mind must go. Anyways, it is now tee minus eleven and counting until Mr. Mind gets launched and we can only hope for a premature ejection from Western New York for this inept coach. There is absolutely NO way that he will stay on past this season.
Hey, I said in my last blog that I could see Cleveland beating the Bills and I was right again. First I called Rio for the Olympics and now Cleveland beating the Bills and I do not even have a Ouija Board. Mr. Mind has no personality and neither does his team. Teams usually reflect the personality of their coaches and this team is a perfect example of that. The coach is a zombie and so are his players. I have been a Bills fan since I was a little prince and it saddens me to see the current state of the franchise. Fans are now wearing bags over their heads in the stands and I do not blame them. Boy are the fans in Toronto in for a treat when they get their game. If Canadian Customs Agents are smart they will not let the Bills come across the border and, if they do, lets hope that U.S. Customs Agents do not let them back in.
Now I have to end my tirade as I have to find more Pepto Bismol quickly as the dose I took earlier has worn off and I am getting sick again. Time for me to get to the toilet and fast as I feel my intestines rolling. This is your King signing off.

No comments: