Friday, October 2, 2009

Mundane Moronica from the Palace

1) Well, it looks like President Obama struck out in his first at bat for the Olympics. It would be interesting to hear why the Olympic Committee voted they way they did and why. It did not take long to eliminate the suspense as Chicago was the first one booted out. Oh well, Maybe Barack should have had his Wheaties before addressing the Committee. But hey, look at my post from September 30th and see who I picked to win it! Damn right I called it right on the nose! I will now take special requests to look into my crystal ball to see what the future has in store for you.
2) I received a mailing from Frank Muscato who is running for the Monroe County Legislature today. I was not too pleased with it as I was not happy with some of its wording. Now I may be wrong but doesn't a jury or a judge have to come back with a verdict in order for someone to be called convicted. The thing said that, in regards to the Robutrad 14, that "to date, eight have been convicted of defrauding taxpayers". Lets look at his statement and I hope I am right. First, the eight in question accepted plea deals and promised or came through with restitution. They did not have a trial as they did the right thing in accepting these deals. I would not call that convicted. Second, the plea deals were for petit larceny and not, even though technically they did, defraud the taxpayers. This mailing has another case of 'picking bits of a statement to fit the crime'. I am talking about the Gates Town Politicians that he brings up. Now it is known that the people who had work done for them are innocent pawns of this scandal. In particular in this mailing is Irene Matichyn, who is the Financial Director of the Monroe County Republican Committee, who is again cited as receiving this work. The people involved all paid for this work to be done while they were entirely unaware of the situation regarding the people doing the work. Innocent people do not need to be raked over the coals again. I am sure Ms. Matichyn feels used by the people involved and does not need another knife stuck into her back. He probably will not get my vote.
3) October has arrived but it sure seems like November. Has anyone seen the sun since the month changed? The bulk of September was one of the best weather months that I have ever seen. Now it seems like the weather will be in 'suck' mode until spring. Ugh.
4) How in hell can a fourteen year old girl share the lead in a women's professional golf event?? Will someone please tell me what she has had for breakfast, lunch and dinner while she was growing up. People have said I have one of the sweetest swings but does it get me anywhere?? NOOOOoooooooo! Maybe its time for a sex change so I can use the red tees and get that big advantage. Queen Dinglefritz??? I don't think so. I guess I will remain stinky.
5) My Queen gave me a big surprise today. She ordered pizza and wings from the shop today for Prince Spoiled Brat and his friend. I know Prince Spoiled Brat's eating habits and knew that he would probably not be home to eat it hot. Now what really bugs me, and I hate it when I am always right, is that it is now past seven o'clock and the pizza still has not been touched. Prince Spoiled Brat came and went and now the pizza is starting to freeze. I ought to give it to the dog. I am such a happy King.
That is it tonight from the Kingdom of Moronica. may the bird of paradise not poop on your freshly washed car. Good night.

1 comment:

repoman said...

I don't blame Obama for trying to get the Olympics> I hope the rejection gives him a little humility.

I think, oh King, that you are quite right about the Robutrad piece. This is all the Dems have to offer? How about some policy ideas instead of scandal-mongering?