Monday, November 9, 2009

The Palace Reports

1) The Bills offense sucked again this week. T.O had no catches, The offense once again had no touchdowns and the running game was nonexistent...Wait, my mistake, the Bills were off this week. I couldn't tell, could you? At least I did not waste three hours of my life watching their putrid attempts to score. I hate Michael Vick with a passion but he is looking better and better in my eyes as he cannot be any worse than the jokes we have at quarterback now. At least he can run for his life unlike the other statues we have behind center.
2) Your King has finally showed signs that he is becoming the bowler that he was six years ago before my self imposed exile from the game. I had a 694 tonight and now have high scratch series in the league. It should have been a seven hundred series but I had a moronic shot in the ninth frame of the third game as I had everything set up to bag my first one at Spencerport. I have had a large number of them in my career but a seven at the hellhole would have been like an eight hundred anywhere else. Oh well, I think I counted my chickens before they hatched and I paid for it. Next time I will know better.
3) The leaves are gone, my gutters are clean and the lawn mower is away for the season. Ugh, it can only mean another Rochester winter is fast approaching. Another fourteen years and I can retire to somewhere where I will not see as much snow. Northern Nevada is where I want to go. You can still get the cold but nowhere near the snow. I can live with that.
4) I wish Chad Ochocinco would slip me a few bucks. I could sure use it. The refs in that silly league make more than enough money and all they do is irk me, and I am sure I am not alone in being irked. But what Chad did was very funny. I am sure the commissioner will not think so.
5) Yippee, my political blogging is done for another eleven months. I am glad as my two typing fingers were getting very sore and my mailbox may need to be replaced after the damage done by all of the nonsensical mailings.
I am going to keep it short tonight as I do not want to use up all of my fine material in one sitting. This is your King saying "Have a happy"!

No comments: