Saturday, November 21, 2009

Welcome New Readers to Moronica

It has come to my attention that I have new readers to my blog and I heartily welcome you to my Kingdom of Moronica. I hope to keep you entertained with my wit, wisdom and sometimes pithy opinions. While your King strives to get on the favorites list of a certain blogger to increase readership even more I hope that you spread the word of Moronica through all of your friends. I will welcome your comments and I will try to reply to them ASAP when your comment requests it.
1) The Bills today sacked Trent Edwards as their starting quarterback. He started off well last year but after that conk on the head he got at the Arizona game last season he has not been the same since. What he needs is to be hypnotized and told that he is the reincarnation of Joe Montana or at the very least Jim Kelly... even Frank Reich would even be acceptable at this time. Maybe Trent will give his new coach his phone number as he did not give it to Mr. Mind and that is a classic bit of idiocy. Mr. Mind said that he never called Trent as Trent would never answer and that was the way Trent was. Now that he has been sacked as quarterback I guess he will not have to worry about any calls from his coach.Poor Ryan Fitzpatrick is the next sap to line up behind that revolving door of the Bills that is their offensive line. Time to take bets on when he will end up in the hospital.
2) Will someone please tell Rachel Barnhardt of Channel 13 News to straighten out her head when she is on camera? Its always tilted to the right as she is reporting. I find my own head tilting to see her straight as she is on camera. If it is a medical condition where she cannot straighten it I am sorry but if she can, please someone tell her to. It drives me bonkers.
3) Speaking of Moronica I just caught one of the 'Best celebrations gone bad' on ESPN. It was the Cal-Stanford game from years gone by where the last second kickoff return by Cal won it for them. It had about fifty laterals and the Stanford band on the field. I bet the tuba player felt like a moron as the Cal player that finally scored landed right on top of him. Hahahaha.
4) Another example of Moronica is that Swedish hockey player that tried to do an 'Ovechkin' after he scored a goal by leaping into the side glass. What made this moronic was that the glass gave way as he hit it and he disappeared as he went up, over and behind the boards. I just wish I could have read his mind as he was flying through the glass but then again, I cannot read, write or even think in Swedish. Oh well.
5) Christmas time is fast approaching. Please feel free to get your King lots of presents this year as I have been a very benevolent monarch. Presents will guarantee my continued benevolence.Once again I welcome all of my new readers to my Kingdom. I hope that you keep returning to the land of Moronica to keep abreast of all that is moronic in the world today. This is your King saying..And thats the way it is this Wednesday November 18, 2009, this is Your King wishing you a good night.

No comments: