Saturday, March 27, 2010

Assault on the King

It has been commented that I am a hater of the Constitution, should move to Europe and am stupid in regards to the comments that I made about an extremist group. Well, this boy here is not a Constitution hater as it gives me, and the guy that slammed me, the right to say whatever is on my mind. I use that right as does Mr. Pacifica, whoever he is, because there are things that need to be addressed. He may find what I write stupid and that is his right and if he feels like commenting some more I say go ahead, as long as it is not obscene.
He claims that what I wrote a couple of blogs ago is stupid. Well lets bring up some points that I stressed and see.
1) I am against extremism. That must be stupid.
2) I am against violence of any kind. THAT must be stupid.
3) I am against the use of racial epithets. That must be stupid.
4) I am against the use of anti gay slurs. That must be stupid.
5) I am for giving the new Health Care bill a chance. That could be stupid.
6) I am for Democrats and Republicans working together to better America. That must be stupid.
7) I am against the continued and growing polarization of this country. That must be stupid.
8) I am against people espousing violence in their writings. That must be stupid.
9) I am for continued and deeper education in history for our young people so that lessons learned from the past will not be repeated. That must be stupid.
10) I am against the cowards that call and leave anonymous messages of hatred and threats of violence against our elected officials. That must be stupid.
11) I am against the criminal element that extremism tends to bring out. That must be stupid.

Well, after reviewing the above and being called stupid for it I guess I am stupid for my stances listed above. It is my right to be 'stupid'. It is my right to say that I do not believe in what certain groups diatribe about. I do not care for the Tea Party people. I despise the Ku Klux Klan and the hatred they represent. I do not like any group that uses violence to promote their ideas. I have the right to say this as this is America. I love our Constitution. We have the best country in the world and this country gives me the right to say what I want to say, whether people think what I say is stupid or not. This Mr. Pacifica has no postings on his blog. Why doesn't he write? Maybe he is afraid that I may agree with some of the things that he believes in and thereby not be as stupid in his eyes as he claims I am? Well then again, maybe he does not know how to write but that is being mean on my part. I challenge you Mr. Pacifica to start letting us all know what you believe in instead of just making comments about people being stupid just because they are not in line with your way of thinking. As King of Moronica I am issuing a Royal Order for you to let us know what your stance on things is and why the points that I have made above are stupid. I challenge you to dig down and make an effort to put your thoughts down and let us see what you believe is the smart way to go about life in America instead of having a blank blog site. I challenge you. Now, let us see if you are up to the challenge and are not afraid of what other people may think of your thoughts. I look forward to your muses.
Have a Nice day. And I truly mean that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe Mr. Pacifica should be inducted at the 11th Inductee into the Moronica's Hall of Fame...as he is totally nuts! He has my vote

King Dinglefritz's Blog of Moronica said...

At this time I will not do that as Mr. Pacifica answered my challenge and wrote on his blog a response directed at me. That is fine and I responded to it as only the King of Moronica can. He believes what he believes and I believe what I believe. Only time will tell what direction this country will head in.

Pacifica said...

I think you should stay Anonymous, and wheres your Pic, or are you some old fat bucket.
I laugh at you

King Dinglefritz's Blog of Moronica said...

Mr. Pacifica. You are a peach. I sign my work. Like you I am not a coward when it comes to letting it be known whi I am and what I believe in. Obviously someone, with good taste, agrees with my way of thinking that you are totally off your rocker. I have to admit though that the picture of me in my royal outfit does make me look a lot fatter than I am. People do not consider me fat. However, you seem to be a fathead. Maybe with a little bit of luck the San Andreas fault will crack open right where you are and suck you down into the bowls of the earth. I can just imagine the case of indigestion that you would give this planet. So, Mr. Fathead, I mean Pacifica, maybe if you turn on what little brain you may have left you can think like a normal person for a short period of time and realize what kind of boob you are making the world think you are.