Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ticklefests in Washington!!

It seems that our local Congressman, Eric Massa, has left the building. He was accused of being the head tickle master at a staff function back in January by some of his male staff members. That is strange considering his military background and the fact the he is married, though nowadays that may have little meaning. If I was in Washington I certainly would be trying to work on legislation instead of trying to tickle the guys. He is a strange one. Now your King is not against tickle fests, as long as I am the only male participating, and you can bet the house that I will not be in a guys only tickle fest any time soon. Ugh.
I would have loved to have seen the results of the House Ethics Committee probe but that is now moot as, like Sir Robin from Monty Python's Holy Grail, Eric bravely turned his tail and fled. Now, he also brings up that he has had a relapse of his illness and for that I wish him the best and hope he beats it again and for that reason alone I will not make him a new member of my Moronica Hall of Fame, as much as he really does deserve an entry into it.
Eric also claims that the Democratic hierarchy forced him out by bringing all of this garbage out into the open because of his stance on health care reform. I find this hard to believe because a democratic vote is a democratic vote and now, with the forthcoming special election his seat will most certainly revert back into republican hands. Why would the Democrat bigwigs want that?? He also claims that Emanuel Rahm(I am sure I butchered this name) is the devil's spawn and he may be but that does not matter at this time.
Eric's resignation has left us without representation. I thought he was a fighter but I guess he is a chicken. We can now all sing "When danger reared its ugly head Eric bravely turned his tail and fled..brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Eric'.
I guess I have said enough tonight. My fingers need to be brought back slowly into blogging form. Heaven forbid I get finger tendinitis just when things are getting interesting in your King's life, NY State Government and the National scene. I just cannot wait to write about our lame duck governor and his misadventures. Good night from Moronica.

1 comment:

repoman said...

Tickle fights with male staffers! And that's what he feels comfortable talking about on TV! Yikes, how did we reach this point in politics?