Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Your King Returns but Abdication is Near!

In the near future your King will be forced to set up his monarchy in exile. Moronica is now up for sale. It seems my Queen has decided that being the Queen of Moronica was not good enough for her and decided to start seeing someone else, who I will call 'the Burger King'. It is a little frustrating but I say good bye and good riddance. Your King is happily looking forward to setting up a new government in exile free of the Queen and her killer omelets. I would like to say more but the situation dictates at this time that I not. BUT, stay tuned for future updates because as soon as my new government is set up the fun begins. The truth will set me free!
Your King now recommends a boycott of all Burger Kings in Monroe County in protest of the situation I am in right now. Your King has learned a valuable and costly lesson.... One that will probably not be repeated unless I am a complete moron.
Moronica will not fall. Moronica will continue to reign supreme...Just look at Eric Massa for example. Moronica is forever. Your King will continue to rule Moronica from wherever I am forced to be. Please continue to support your King in this transition period. Be patient my friends and I will soon return to form and put a smile on all of your pusses as I rant and rave about morons throughout the world and believe me there is plenty of material that is available at this time (Thank you David Paterson!). Until I write again...Stay thirsty my friends!! Thirsty for my muses!
Moronica Uber Alles!!!

No comments: