Monday, November 5, 2012

The Bills Suck and Other Wondrous Tidbits

1) Again, Mr. Moron, erstwhile coach of the Buffalo Bills, continues to baffle your King and probably a whole cadre of fellow Western New Yorkers. The Bills have two of the best running backs in the league and yet they do not use them. C.J. and Fred only had six carries apiece. Six carries apiece??? Mr. Moron was mumbling something about the Texans defense but I do not buy it at all. You do what you do best and if they stop it then you try other things. The Texans were never given a chance to stop it as Mr. Moron continually put the ball into the hands of one of the lamest, most overpaid quarterbacks in the league. This team baffles me to no end. Look at Indianapolis!! They won 2 silly games last year and this year they are in the playoff hunt. Now that is what I call turning a team around. At least Mr. Mindless', Dave Wannstedt, defense played a tad better but that effort went to waste as the offense was putrid. Mr. Moron and Mr. Mindless...What a pair.
2) Less than thirty hours to go until the end of the political ad season. This year's ads have reached a new low. At least the ads confirm what we already know and that is that all of the candidates suck! Again, the Kingdom of Moronica is non-committal in regards to who will get the moronican vote this year to be President. They both suck but I have to decide who may suck the least if elected. It may come down to the VPs as it is a battle between 'Old foot in mouth' Biden and 'Voucher Boy' Ryan. I do not like Ryan at all. I would like to think, deep down, that Ol' Mitt has the heart of a moderate, at least that is what I like to think and I could vote for a guy like that. We will see first thing in the morning.
3) Has anyone missed the NHL??
4) Your King wishes to congratulate the Livonia Bulldogs boys soccer team as they won the Section V, Class B title. Coach Ray Maxwell has one of the most brilliant soccer minds this side of the Atlantic. He can take a ball of yarn and turn it into a great player. Now it is off to the States for the boys...Go get 'em Bulldogs!!!! 
5) Does anyone else notice that if Mr. Moron, Chan Gailey, dyed his hair black he would have the same hair as Kim Jong Il?? Kim Jong made us happy by dying. Mr. Moron would make us happy by running the ball.

Well, my limited mind has run dry for the time being so I will end it for the evening. This is your King saying, I may not drink but when I do I drink and ice cold Molson!! Au revoir!

No comments: