Monday, December 26, 2011

King Finds Note

After reading the comment left by Santa on my last blog I looked around my tree for the note that he said that he left. Well I found it buried in the middle of the tree. No wonder I did not see it. Here is what the note said:
"Merry Christmas Dingle!! To make my job a bit easier I put you on my delayed gift list since what I am giving you will not be needed by you until spring. Being a good friend I knew that you would understand. I am getting old and whatever I can do to make things a bit easier during my work night will help. I will be making another flight to all those on the delayed list on February 29th so feel free to leave your tree up until then. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Ho, ho ho, Santa"
Well, as everyone who knows me will attest, patience is not one of my strong suits, though I have been getting better lately. But I guess I can wait until the 29th of February for my goodies. I hope that they will be worth waiting for and not more cans of nuts. But knowing my luck I will get more nuts and a copy of "Trannys with Knives". OMG!!

No comments: