Wednesday, December 21, 2011

King Receives Thanks for Vital Warning

A couple of my valued readers spoke with your King regarding my vital warning in yesterday's post. Thanks to my warning their brains will not be rotted by, what possibly may be, the worst sci fi movie since 'Plan Nine From Outer Space". Actually Ed Wood's movie is much better than the SyFy tripe that I warned about yesterday.  It is obvious that the script was written by a fourth grader for his english project and he/she received a failing grade for it.
I am still trying to figure out why SyFy can justify putting out mindless crap like that for their big Saturday Night movie. Even Mr. Hankey smells better than 'Earth's Final Hours'. It is a shame that I had to take one for the team and watched this crap so I could deliver my warning.
Oh well, It is time for a Mr. Hankey Christmas on the Comedy Channel so I will finish this little post for tonight. If I happen to catch another movie that is totally unwatchable and moronic I will do my bit and warn you all, my valued readers. Have a pleasant evening.

No comments: