Friday, February 17, 2012

Hell Freezes Over!!!

Shock of shocks. Watching the news tonight it was reported that the Madison Square Garden Network (MSG) and the Time Warner feud has finally ended on day 48 of the battle. The Basketball fans get their Knicks back and I get my Sabres back. Wait a second...that does not sound like a good deal for me as the Sabres suck eggs and the Knicks are hot. Man, I am now wondering why I let out a whoop when I heard of the deal. Oh well, at the very least I get my Red Bulls back for the upcoming MLS season and that puts a smile on your King's puss.
What is funny is the last thing that I knew they were not even speaking to each other as they both took their toys and went home. Rumor has it the State of New York did some prodding to get these two babies to stop crying and play together like good children. Looks like another win for America's best Governor Andrew Cuomo!!! Well, maybe not a win but I think he gets credited for an assist at least. Well whatever it was the MSG blackout is finally over and we again get to hear Rick Jenneret's great play by play wasted on the stinky Sabres.
Speaking of the pitiful Sabres, who we now get to watch, they got spanked by the Flyers last night. The Sabres came out fast and led 2-0 after one period and then all hell broke loose. Philly scored some quick goals in the second and then Mindy called a time out to 'settle' his club. He settled them down all right as he ranted like a fool and the Sabres then rolled over and played dead, no, they didn't play dead as they just plain died. What kind of proof does Terry Pegula need to see before he finally realizes that the team has tuned out Mindy Ruff?? If seeing the last two periods of Thursday night's game isn't enough to click those brain cells on in Pegula's skull I do not know what will do it. And we now get to see this garbage on the telly. How I miss the MSG blackout already.

No comments: