Thursday, February 16, 2012

Moronica Flu Strikes! Get Your Shots Now!!!

1) You know what drives your King absolutely bonkers?? I will call it the Moronica Flu. This happens when a person catches it and does stupid things. I sent an email yesterday to someone who must have had a serious case of this flu. I was proactive and gave this person all the pertinent information required and what do I get today?? An email back requesting the exact same information that I provided in my email yesterday. Why to I even try to be proactive when I am subjected to moronica like this? I may not be the brightest bulb around but I would like to think that the person at the other end of an informative email is a bit brighter than a ten watt bulb. Geez!!!
2) Well, after visiting the Royal Accountant yesterday I found that Moronica once again qualifies for its yearly foreign aid payment from the United States Government. The amount is not as much as last year but it will be needed and appreciated. I always wish it could be more but beggars cannot be choosers.
3) The Buffalo Sabres season...may it rest in peace. Please, oh please, let Terry Pegula recover from the Moronica Flu and get rid of Darcy Regier and Mindy Ruff. Is that too much to ask for?
4) Nothing like coming home and finding a rare message left on my answering machine. Could it be Yolanda Vega? Crystal Egger? Vladimir Putin? Warren Buffett? Nope. As usual it was from some company looking for my ex-queen. Boy, I wonder what THEY want.... As if I didn't know. I do enjoy calling them back and telling them that they are two years too late...and then rat out her phone number. At least it stops them from bugging me.
5) Why couldn't George Washington, Martin Luther King and Abe Lincoln have been born during the summer??
Oh well, It is another tiresome, boring work week night. As you can tell by the number of postings in my blog so far this year I have had many of those nights. Maybe it is time for me to find a new queen ......................... Pardon me as it took about fifteen minutes for me to stop laughing, collect my thoughts and continue. I may be a bit moronic but I am not stupid. Though some people may beg to differ on that. Bye for now!

No comments: