Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Trio of Tripe from your King

1) Coach Mindy Ruff of the Sabres is out for today's game with an upper body injury. I can tell as the Sabres are up 3-0 early in the second period. Jordan Leopold is now my favorite player on the team. Mindy may still be the coach but Leopold flattened him. Man that put a smile on my face. You may say "Boy King, you are one cold SOB" but so be it. Mindy must go and if it takes him getting plastered to get him out for a while then maybe he should get flattened more often. I have noticed that Mindy is at the game hiding up in the rafters, the wuss, maybe he should stay there. Hey, Tony Romo and Ryan Fitzpatrick played through cracked ribs why can't he??
2) The city of Rochester has been inundated by a murder of crows. And we all know what crows like to do and do lots of...poop. The areas where the crows hang out look like a war zone with all sorts of white bomb marks everywhere. The city has taken steps to drive them out as they have hired a group of people who are very good at it. Their goal is to drive them back into the countryside where they belong. HOWEVER, after watching Channel 13's news tonight, I see that there is a group of idiots that like the crows in the city. While I am a nature lover these morons must love the sight of crow poop stained stuff. The people that Channel 13 interviewed, that were pro-crow, each seemed to be a few cards short of a deck. Oh well, there is always someone that has to be against anything. You have to love them.
3) The Kingdom of Moronica now has a Major Domo and a Royal Comic Artist. What postition will be filled next? It is hard to get people to fill these official positions as these positions are unpaid due to the fact that the Moronican Treasury has been left pretty much empty but the ex-queen. It is almost time for Moronica's yearly financial aid from the United States. I wonder how much my Kingdom will collect this year. Now, I just have to expertly hide it from my ex-queen.

It is a quiet night here in Moronica. Not much to write about tonight though I am glad that I am now consistently adding posts to my blog of garbage. What I need to do is to scan the world looking for morons to write about. When I get enough info maybe I will write about the moron that went ballistic in Brother Wease's studio this past Monday. She makes the pro-crow people look like Einsteins. This woman is definitely missing about half of the deck. That is enough for tonight my friends. Only three tidbits to captivate your minds this evening. Hopefully next time I will have something really exciting from the Kingdom to expound on. Until next time.....

No comments: